This product was designed by Dr. Jordan Feigenbaum to his specifications and is GMP certified so you know that you’re getting what’s on the label.
What’s in it? (Now reformulated) 30 Servings of:
- 10 grams of muscle-building Essential Amino Acids (EAA’s)
- 2.5 grams of Creatine Monohydrate
- 3.2 grams beta alanine for increased work capacity and volume tolerance
- 4 grams of Citrulline Malate to enhance muscle protein synthesis
- 1000mg of Betaine Anhydrous to complement creatine’s effect on increasing cellular hydration and ultimately, may benefit performance and recovery
- 500mg Nitrate
- 300mg sodium to maintain electrolyte balance
When do I take it?
- Take it directly pre and post workout, i.e. 1 scoop pre workout and 1 scoop post workout.
- It’s $1.66 per serving compared to if you were to purchase all the products separately, you’d spend over $2.00 per serving
Why is there no caffeine?
- Caffeine is a great potential performance aid, if it’s indicated! I purposely left it out because the beneficial dose is different for everyone based on their weight, caffeine tolerance, and what kind of workout you’re doing. The beneficial dose is about 3-9 milligrams per kilogram body weight, so you can see that wide range in dosing in and of itself would be a deal breaker when designing a supplement.
- Additionally, since this designed to be taken before AND after a workout, caffeine after the workout may not be the best idea.
- Finally, using stimulant each and every workout is likely to increase the total fatigue of the workout, which is a variable that needs to be adjusted based on the athlete’s needs.