Vegan Protein Chocolate is a high-quality pea protein isolate designed for those who need a non-whey-based protein supplement. Most vegan proteins are made from a base rice, pea, hemp, soy, or a blend and vary wildly in their essential amino acid (EAA) content. Essential amino acids, which include branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), must be present in adequate amounts to ensure the protein supplement works like it’s supposed to. One of the main reasons that whey protein works so well is because its high EAA content.
For Vegan Rx, we matched the EAA content to our Whey Rx protein in order to deliver a product that was equally as effective AND vegan friendly. We spared no expense in making this product that performs well and tastes great! We hope you like it as much as we do.
What’s in it?
- 30 servings of vegan pea protein.
- Each serving has 24g of protein and 6g of BCAAs.
- No fillers, no protein spiking, no gums, thickeners, or additives.
- This is a high quality vegan protein currently unlike anything else on the market.
How do I take it?
- We recommend mixing 1-2 servings with 6-8 oz of water, almond or
coconut milk, or other liquid depending on your daily protein goals. 1 scoop contains
enough EAAs (and BCAAs) to drive muscle protein synthesis in just about everyone,
but if you need to take 2 scoops at a time in order to hit your daily protein goals,
that works too.