This template is designed to increase both strength and muscle mass in order to improve 1 rep max performance in the squat, overhead press, and deadlift. This is template is not the best choice for new lifters and we’d recommend The Bridge 1.0 or 3.0, GPP Hypertrophy, or HLM templates instead.
Additionally, if you are a post-novice lifter who is trying to lean out by more than a few pounds, has somewhat compromised recovery or training resources at present time, has a bunch of niggling injuries, and/or needs a change of pace from pure strength training–then one of the GPP templates is likely better for you.
If you are an intermediate and you super crunched for time, then the time crunch plan is likely ideal for you.
Overall, this template is for maximal strength improvement in the squat, overhead press, and deadlift while training 4 days per week with the idea that someone is going to either go compete in a meet after the 12th week or will be testing their one rep maxes at the end.
Designed for post-novice lifters who fit the following criteria:
- Have a substantial amount of training time available, e.g. 2 hours are the norm for most training sessions.
- Are not trying to undergo rapid weight loss
- Are not recovering from an injury
- Is wanting to focus on squat, press, and deadlift, as this template is excellent for powerlifting meet prep
- Equipment-rack, barbell, free weights, bench, preferably able to use the pins, optional: leg press
- Updated schedule, exercise selection, volume, and intensity programming to improve strength performance based on data collected from v1.0 users
- Redesigned with a focus on usability and user experience
This program uses RPE and percentages to communicate training intensities. It is programmed for 4 days per week, but can be modified for 3 days per week. There are additional conditioning recommendations for General Physical Preparedness (GPP). A How-To Video Playlist is included as well.
No refunds are available for downloadable products at this time