Are you an intermediate who is most interested in improving conditioning vs. singularly improving strength? If yes, then this is the template for you.
Overall, this template is a practical example of how I would blend conditioning and strength training for general physical development after the novice phase. I wouldn’t run this template over and over again without some pure strength work breaking it up (with less conditioning), but I find a block like this to be a great way to mix things up for trainees with no impending competition or who are focused on weight loss.
- Used to improve conditioning while still training
- Should be cycled with a strength program
- Not fitting for meet prep
- Designed to be run following the SSLP, 12 week strength block, or the 4 week Time Crunch programs
- Uses RPE
- 6 days/week, work can also be done in fewer days by doubling up lifting with a conditioning session
- Equipment-rack, barbell, free weights, bench, rower and/or bike
- Includes Video Playlist
No refunds are available for downloadable products at this time.