This is a brand-new 13-week template was designed by Drs. Michael Ray and Jordan Feigenbaum for individuals with shoulder pain.
Shoulder pain is often viewed as a complex issue with many potential causes. However, in situations not involving a trauma, we rarely are able to put a finger on a specific issue and rather can focus on managing loading of the area with a well-designed progressive program specific to the individual’s activity goals.
This template is designed to aid individuals focused on resistance training (specifically squat, bench press, overhead press, and deadlift) with finding an entry point to activity and slowly building over time. Given many folks will seek healthcare consultation for their shoulder pain, here are a few examples of labels this template would be appropriate for:
- Shoulder osteoarthritis
- Subacromial Impingement Syndrome
- Subacromial Pain Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Related Pain Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- SLAP (Superior-Labrum Anterior to Posterior) Tears
- Bicipital Tendinopathy
- A/C Joint Sprain (Grade 3 or below)
- Other associated shoulder sprains/strains (grades 1 – 2)
Alternatively, if you are a trainer or health professional looking for exercise tools to implement with your clients or patients with shoulder pain, this template and 33-page eBook is also for you.
The following are included in the Shoulder Rehab Template:
- 13 weeks of all-inclusive programming with user-selected exercises based on symptoms, resources, and preferences split over 3 phases.
- 3-5 days per week of training.
- Includes expended exercise demo’s and training logger
- Scientific resources provided for further reading
If you have questions about this template we have a pain and rehab forum ran by Dr. Derek Miles and Dr. Michael Ray, which is available here:
No refunds are available for downloadable products at this time.