Are you wanting a program that prioritizes strength in both Powerlifting AND Olympic Weightlifting at the same time? Tired of making your own programs by mixing and matching different coach’s recommendations? Our SuperTotal template may be perfect for you! The SuperTotal template combines powerlifting and Olympic weightlifting into a single program based on work with individuals competing in both powerlifting and Olympic weightlifting. It has a number of unique features:
- Completely customizable exercise selection designed to give the user total control of what lifts they’re doing.
- The program’s volume and intensity are adaptable to match the user’s current fitness levels and is targeted for trained individuals.
- A peaking phase for those wanting to test their 1-Rep Maxes for both powerlifting and Olympic weightlifting the end.
- Specific drills, skills, and accessory work designed to maximize proficiency and performance in both disciplines
- 43-page eBook discussing the ins-and-outs of the program, how-to progress with it, and more!
Who’s it for?
The SuperTotal Template is designed for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Have significant previous training experience (~12 months) training with barbells. If you’re new to training that’s great! We recommend our Beginner Template for those who have not been consistently training with barbells consistently. After that, you may
- Trainees who want to improve strength in the Big Three, e.g. squat, bench press, and deadlift AND the Olympic lifts, e.g. the snatch and clean and jerk. In short, this template is a hybrid of Olympic weightlifting and powerlifting, with a bit of compromise compared to the singular pursuit of either goal.
What do you need to use this template?
Equipment-wise, we recommend that folks have access to barbells (preferably both a power bar and weightlifting bar), a rack, weights (bumpers and steel plates would be nice), a bench, and blocks. Additional stuff like an adjustable bench, dumbbells, etc. are nice, but not necessary for this template. The user can select their own exercises based on equipment availability and preferences.
This is a 16-week strength and conditioning program that includes 4 resistance training workouts and 2 conditioning and GPP workouts per week. Here is a sample week:
Customers receive FREE lifetime updates to the template. No refunds are available for downloadable products at this time.