Charlie Dickson is a licensed physical therapist in the state of Virginia. He graduated Summa Cum Laude with his B.S. in Human Nutrition, Foods, and Exercise from Virginia Tech and earned his Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Radford University. Charlie has been strength training for over a decade and began powerlifting in 2014. He went on to win the Junior 83kg International Powerlifting Federation (IPF) World Championship in the summer of 2018. When Charlie isn’t studying or lifting heavy things, you can find him playing with his dogs, hiking, or contemplating the meaning of life.
Education & Credentials
- Radford University – Doctor of Physical Therapy (2020)
- Virginia Tech – Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition, Foods, and Exercise (2017
- 2019 USAPL Raw Nationals: 93kg 5th place
- 2018 IPF 83kg Junior World Champion
- 2017 USAPL Raw Nationals: 83kg silver medalist
- 2016 Arnold Pro Raw Challenge: 83kg gold medalist, best overall junior lifter
Charlie has achieved personal best lifts of a 310kg squat, 205kg bench press, and a 332.5kg deadlift.