This product was designed by Dr. Jordan Feigenbaum to his specifications and is GMP certified so you know that you’re getting what is on the label.
Whey Rx is a non-GMO whey protein isolate (WPI), which means that it has a higher amino acid and protein concentration with fewer calories from carbohydrates and fats than other types of proteins. You’ll notice that there are only four ingredients in our product: whey protein isolate, cocoa powder, natural flavors, and Stevia. This simple combination doesn’t include the additives that other products have, giving you more of what you want with zero junk. In fact, the only things we’ve added to the protein are the muscle-building branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) leucine, valine, and isoleucine. These are the workhorses of any protein source — without them, it doesn’t matter how many grams of protein a supplement has, because it won’t work optimally without the right amount of BCAAs. We spared no expense making a high quality, minimally processed, BCAA-packed protein because there isn’t anything like this on the market. We hope you like it as much as we do!
What’s in it?
- 30 servings of Non GMO Whey Isolate, Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavors, and Stevia.
- Each serving has 3 grams leucine, 1.5 grams valine, and 1.5 grams isoleucine
- No fillers, no protein spiking, no gums, thickeners, or additives.
- This is a high quality whey protein currently unlike anything else on the market.
How do I take it?
- We recommend using 1 serving at a time, mixed with 6-80z of water, milk, or other liquid. 1 scoop contains enough BCAAs to drive muscle protein synthesis in just about everyone. So, while there’s no harm in taking 2 scoops at a time-there’s no benefit either and economically you’re better off using a single serving at a time.
What’s it taste like?
- Our beta testers say it’s got a light chocolate taste without any chemical or artificial aftertaste. Because it has no thickeners or additives, it’s not thick and chalky like some other proteins and it’s not intensely sweet either. People say it tastes similar to a another very popular brand’s whey protein, which is a good thing from our standpoint.