This product was designed by Dr. Jordan Feigenbaum to his specifications and is GMP certified so you know that you’re getting what’s on the label.
What’s in it? (Now reformulated) 30 Servings of:
- 8 grams of muscle-building Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) in a 2:1:1 ratio (Leucine:Isoleucine:Valine)
- 2.5 grams of Creatine Monohydrate
- 3.2 grams beta alanine for increased work capacity and volume tolerance
- 4 grams of Citrulline Malate to enhance muscle protein synthesis
- 1.5 grams of HMB for improved recovery
- 1000mg of Betaine Anhydrous to complement creatine’s effect on increasing cellular hydration and ultimately, may benefit performance and recovery
- 800mg sodium to maintain electrolyte balance
- 300mg Caffeine anhydrous
When do I take it?
- Take it 20-30 min prior to your workout.
- If you work out 3x/wk and you take this supplement as directed- it will last 2 months
Why is there caffeine?
- Caffeine can be a big benefit for performance and resistance to fatigue. The optimal dose is different for many based on their weight, caffeine tolerance, and a host of other factors. The beneficial dose can be between 3-9 milligrams per kilogram body weight, or 300-900mg for a 220lb person. We put 300mg of caffeine in our supplement, which should work reasonably well for those who desire caffeine in their pre workout supplement. However, we would NOT recommend taking this supplement after a workout unless they wanted more caffeine, but rather taking the non caffeinated Peri Rx.